Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back from the Smokeys

Hi everyone!

I'm back from a long weekend.... I spent it in a cute log-cabin village up in the Smokey Mountains with 9 other girl friends. It was so fun.. like an adult pajama party and we watched the Olympics, stayed up late, had wine and coffee with Baileys for breakfast... went MAJOR outlet shopping (we drove Coach people crazy!) and just laughed our hearts out.



I wore my romper Saturday when we went purse shopping and then we all had dinner at the Chop House steak place... And that's me on the wodden swing set at the cabin balcony while I was enjoying the view of the pool and kiddie golf course.


Romper: F&H
White Tank: Topshop
Gold Belt: People are People
Gold Sandals: Zara
Brown Watch: Kenneth Cole

Next weekend outfit... taken from inside the my weekend room.

Stripe Top: Zara
Wide-Legged Jeans: Topshop
Wedges: Naturalizer
Sheep Necklace
Watch: ODM


No comments: