Monday, August 25, 2008

It has been raining since last night here in Knoxville. I woke up to a gloomy day, and decided to go to work in a jacket and floral shoes... just to combat how sad the rain could be. And I had no umbrella so I leaped like a leprechaun from the car to the office main door... it was kinda funny but just "arrgh-y" at the same time too.
Anyways... I attended a kiddie birthday party of a really close Filipino friend's cute son. It was a Thomas the Train and Friends party... we helped decorate a bit. I had a terrible headache though, my allergies were acting up just as other people's allergies here are. One American said it must be the pine needles falling in autumn that are causing us to feel ill and sneezy each morning.
Oh well.
Back to the party. My little baby girl had a "special" loot bag for her!

Tank: TopshopPlaid top: UnionbaySkinnies: MangoWedges: WetsealEnamel Bangles: MangoEnamel Earrings: MangoBag: LV Damier Speedy 30Watch: Kenneth Cole


No comments: