- After sitting in my closet for months... I finally took my PVC's for a spin. I've been looking around for these babies since forever and thought I had no luck finding it in Manila. Just as I was about to give up, I found them entirely by accident, as hubby and I were falling in line at the Zara check-out counter, I spotted some cologne packs that were too cute to pass up on, and decided to go back to the accessories area to get a new stock item -- lo and behold these PVC leggings were staring back at me! They only had ONE pair left and it was in MY size!! So I guess it was a heavenly sign!
- I love dthe stares... again... wether they were envious, innocent, curious -- name them! People were probably thinking... isnt she feeling really WARM in this tropical weather?? heehee Well, I wore them on an overcast, coudy evening.
- I'm happy hubby's starting to get better and better at taking acessory-outfit shots... and to think back then I was so embarrassed to ask him to go behind the point-and-shoot camera, thinking that he would find my then-new-found-hobby shallow, or better yet... hillarious. But fastforward to this day, it's funny to see how I'm most comfortable with him behind the lense!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Had dinner with hubby and felt that it was time to take my statement neckpiece for a walk around town... I got this necklace without hesitation upon seeing it on display... without even trying it on! I just knew I had to get it. It was so funny how my little toddler pointed to it and said "A... B...E...D...E...E..." thinking they were letters... (she knew how to count from 1-10 last month... when she was only 1 year and 3 months old -- can you see me beaming with pride?? heehee)
Also, I would also like to introduce my new buddy to you all.... meet my H&M wedge booties that were just way too cute to pass up on!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Before anything else… I would like to wish you all a belated HAPPY HEARTS DAY!! I hope you all had fun as MUCH as I did….
Well, I’m so sorry I’ve been M.I.A. for such a LONG time… first, though I am not denying being such a workhorse, I’ve also been very busy with new projects which are not related to work…. Secondly, Blogger had gone berserk on me… first, I got locked out of my account and then next, posting pictures was just impossible to do - I would click and then end up with uploaded pictures which were entirely different from what I had intended to post…oh well.. I’m glad it’s finally OVER!
Well, going back to my recent Hong Kong trip… I definitely would want to unload all my outfit posts to make way for the current ones…. So… here goes!
HONG KONG DAY 2
- H&M is LOVE... went from Langham Mall back to Harbour City and Gateway Mall.
- Kowloon Deli is Love too... I'm a congee convert!
- Gucci, Gateway Mall has the friendliest SA's... they entertained our Dear Little Toddler and were all gushing over her diamond earrings...
- I loved my H&M wedge booties... but at one point in time, they proved to be party poopers after walking so much...
Knitted Dress: H&M
Wedge Booties: H&M
Purple Tights: From Shenzhen China trip back in 2008
HONG KONG DAY 3
(proof that little toddler is loyal to Baby Zara)
- From Landmark Mall in Central back to the hotel and then back to Langham Place for more H&M and Sassa.
- Gucci is LOVE! Their Landmark branch has the Best SA's ever... I missed my LV SA ( he was on a vacation), and the lady who attended to us this time around was pure snotty... but Gucci HK has great SA's... (hi Viki and Victor!) -- Hubby and I noticed mostly Hongkese have names derived from Queen Victoria...
- These pictures were taken during an early morning stroll in a Chinese Temple
Turtleneck Top: Zara
Purse: David Jones
Tights: From Shenzhen China trip back in 2008
HONG KONG DAY 4
(While I loved H&M, hubby still remained loyal to Zara and Topman)
- "Kung Hei Fat Choi" day -- celebrated the Chinese New Year authentic-style
- We were freezing cold that day... so I had to wear one coat on top of another... sheeesh...
- Spent a lazy afternoon in Gateway, over Royce chocolates yet again and Chinese food...
- I couldnt believe what an angel Little Toddler has been!
Inner top: Mango
Green Jacket: H&M
Scarf: hubby’s gift!!