Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ok.. I’ve pretty much settled in right now… it has been a week since my UBER LONG (talk about airline flight delays) flight from Austin and I’ve been so busy shuttling from one meeting to another (4 a day, on the average) and am just to tired to post (or at least wait for my posts to load before sleep overcomes me) each day!

Well…. Since I love you all so much… I guess I need to do an update… August has been pretty much a TRAVEL month for me…

The month started with the Great Topshop Sale… and their exclusive invites came in Passport-looking cute cards… hubby and I were thrilled. Our dedicated Topshop store manager texted me 2 days prior to the private sale, so we could pass by the store and grab stuff our size for them to keep as reserved…. And just when I though we got pretty much…when the day itself came… our arms were full (good thing Topshop has super friendly SA’s who carry your stuff for you). We even bumped into my cousin and niece… fellow shopaholics who were also invited!


And then 2 days after, I took 3 airplane rides to the US. This time, on Northwest and not Cathay Pacific… for a change… And took the Nagoya-Detroit flight beside a Japanese businessman who always shook his head when I would pull out the pink PSP, Pink-cased Ipod, pink Phones.. hehehe..”hey where’s your FUN at??” heehee apart from the food and movies… flying on business class can be a bit boring…
Anyways, just posting this outfit which I wore this week… I got tons of compliments for the bubble dress… and when I went to the mall with my Filipino friends here… the Banana Republic and VS SA’s had to ask me where I got it from! Heehee.. I was so bashful!


And then I wore this one to a meeting at Austin... and then we had drinks and dinner at Z'Tejas afterwards...
Well... I guess that's it for now.. I have to limit the posts... will save some for tomorrow!
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

yiqin; said...

The dress is amazing! I lvoe the print! Merry xmas :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! What a lovely dress and I love black and white.
HOpe you won't mind us exchanging links?