Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Cold Spell

When most of us Filipino bloggers were complaining about not having 4 seasons to dress up to, in comes a really cold spell... mornings are usually misty, we get occassional showers and a cold breeze all day... and nights are just C-O-L-D.... well not COLD as in WINTER cold but COLD like Spring weather cold... you know what I mean.

I caught a flu bug during the weekend (baaah!) after managing to get out of the house each time we had the ooprtunity. I guess I caught the bug after galloping around an empty open-air parking lot with my hubby and sisters in law at 2am last Sunday (we watched The Curious Case of Benjamit Button) and were in high spirits even after the long movie.

I wore this one a few days back.... Just because I wanted a pop of PINK...


... and also wanted to take my pink heels for a stroll...



My friends said I looked like a rockstar.. more like Miley Cyrus (sorry but I'm not much of a fan)... but all the while I wished I'd worn my studded heels... or my booties to make it more rock and less girly!


Moving on... I'm having a very busy BUSY week... I promise to get back to all your lovely comments as soon as I can... I also want to thank everyone who takes the time out to post lovely words on my blog... may they be about my outfit, about my family or my cutie little miss TODDLER... those kind words REALLY make my DAY!




Tank: No Boundaries
Cardi: Local Department Store Find
Acid Wash Jeans: Mango
Shoes: Lucid
Studded Belt: Marshall's
Chain Earrings: Old Navy
Multiple Chain Necklace: F21

9 comments:

elysia mann said...

LOVE the pops of pink!!

i wrote a feature on weardrobe, check it out?

http://www.weardrobe.com/fashion/long-grey-cardigan

it's Fashion Fever said...

wow I'm not a fan of pink but you make me want to wear some pink now...makes a nice accent. Nice outfit! Are you from Philippines?

May Kasahara said...

hi lovely!

missed you. god - I think every color in the spectrum looks hot on you. not fair. love the pink

Mode Junkie said...

hey rockstar. :)
ewww miley cyrus, me not likey. hihi
you look hot in hotpink.
get well soon sweetie!

DaisyChain said...

You pull off pink so well.

Zoƫ said...

i love your shoes!
they're so bright and amazing!!



x

http://givemeapennyforyourthoughts.blogspot.com/

Dane said...

I agree, its been freezing over here.. well for us anyway. But Im totally lovin it!

Vintage Lollipops said...

I LOVE the skinnies... and this brillaint pop of color is just stunning on you baby!

xx

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those shoes are to die for!