Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mickey Mouse-y and a Red Ferrari

Guess who gave up on the “hunt for camera cable”? I can’t find it, nor can hubby, nor the helpers.. oh well… when in need… USE ANOTHER CAMERA!

First off, I want to say “Thank you so much” to everyone.. all you stylish people who visit and comment on my blog…. I really appreciate them, and I feel quite surreal sometimes… feeling unworthy of such kind praises… THANK YOU! I will re-do this blog and make it comment-friendly… I promise… but in due time… I’ve been quite busy lately…details will follow soon!

Now let me introduce you to my Mickey Mouse outfit!



I think the highlight of this outfit: my “Wizard of Oz” red shoes! I feel like Dorothy in her ruby red slippers… and this pair reminds me of the car I have dreamt of owning from way back in high school… A bright red, top-down Ferrari. Back when I was a kid, I wanted an aqua…or a pink Barbie-looking car… but now I find myself snorting whenever I see pink, yellow, green or purple cars on the streets…they just look too tacky.
There goes my imagination!

I feel like Mickey Mouse in each and every way, whenever I wear this particular combo. It must be the covered buttons on the cropped blazer… or all the reds…but it just makes my day happy!
Top: Wetseal
Cropped Jacket: Bayo
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (gift from big sis)
Watch: Anne Klein

No comments: