Monday, July 7, 2008

M.I.A.

It's funny how at times, when you need something, or are desperately looking for a notebook, a piece of paper, a scarf... it suddenly goes MIA and though you think you've searched everywhere.... it just seems impossible to find it.

I took my weekend pictures using my other camera (it's a lot more lightweight compared to the others) and just as I was ready to upload them... I couldnt find the camera cable! arrgh.... it's so frustrating... but I know, with the help of the "helpers" (if not at home, my last resort would be my messy office cabinet) I will find it...

And so I have only ONE set of 'weekend pictures' to post, to errrr "compensate for the weekend-long absence... yeah great... but... an outfit is an outfit so... here goes nothing!




Wore this last Friday night to a "Surprise Party" which my childhood friends organized at Ascot Hotel (Oakwood). It was pretty funny because they wanted a "surprise" for me, but when I told them that I wouldnt be available that evening because I had to go to a work-related gathering... someone spilled the beans out of desperation.. and begged me to show-up... even if I ran late heehee! Hubby and I had such a fun night with the girls and their partners... it was a good thing I was able to get some outfit shots before I left the house because I was too busy to care about snapping the camera all the while!

White Tank: Zara
Checkered Vest: Mango
Skinny Jeans: Mango
Yellow Wedges: So Fab
Yellow Belt: People are People
Bag: Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy

No comments: