Friday, July 11, 2008

Floriade...

I've had a VERRRRRRY BUSY week.... am already tired beyond my limits...

Begged the husband to take me shoe-shopping and good thing he forgot how we walked around the mall last week just to find shoes... aaargh.. guess this is my new addiction after designer bags (he should be happy... shoes are oftentimes...cheaper!)

I had to finish something just as I woke up today and the only thing that kept me going was the thought of: NEW SHOES...

Anyways.... here's ME welcoming the WEEKEND with my floral flatties!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

Striped Top: Zara
Vest: Old Navy
Jeans: Bought in a bazaar (they ended up really short… my legs are somewhat long compared to most girls here so this is how I end up when I buy jeans for less)
Floral Flatties: Zara
Hobo tassel bag: Coach (a gift from hubby)
Watch: Guess (a gift from hubby back when we were dating)

(You may have noticed, I’ve had the same polish on ALL WEEK… its Strawberry Sizzle from Revlon… and it stayed on well... but took so long to dry... I almost went berserk!)

No comments: