Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm getting back to the swing of things here... family, work, to-do stuff, etc. And though Summer was at its peak when I was in the US, the humidity in Manila is just a different thing! Some days here are rainy, some days are just HUMID! I'm lucky Airconditioning systems were invented, otherwise I wouldnt know what to do.

I'm still missing my 3rd bag, and my box that holds my clthes and other accumulated stuff from my 5-week stay in the US. The ladies at the airline check-in counter refused to accept my 3rd bag, despite me wailing to them that their website said Business Class passengers can check-in a total of 3 big bags! Now I have one extra bag to ship back here... and limited clothes (hubby says he doesnt feel the difference when he stares at the closet, on the verge of puking clothes! So I guess I should be happy to be reunited with my OTHER clothes!).

Anyway, on to the outfit posts...

Tank: Zara
Cardigan: Zara
Acid Wash Skinnies: Mango
Pumps: F21
Belt: Archaeology
Earrings: Local department Store

Dear Baby turned 1 and we dressed her up as a Disney Princess (Cinderella), and Mommy of course was feeling all frilly like her!


Dress: (I forgot the brand) It's a kids-wear dress from Belk
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bangles: Wetseal
Earrings: Pearls from Hubby


No comments: