- Outfit inspired by the Louis Vuitton Kalahari GM and PM bags pictured above. Though I noticed that most of the current fave items in my closet lean to mustard tones, I new these particular styles just aren't my "thing"- I still prefer their classic pieces. And just because these bags were in my thoughts for more that 24 hours, I decided to build my outfit around the concept and colors.
- Wore a my mustard dress and paired it with patent purple leather ware to channel the African vibe!
- My week was packed with work and non-work stuff yet again, and am bracing myself for another jam-packed weekend... I need to "reward" myself for conceptualizing and finishing the prototype application which our team will be using - ALONE (yes, I was and will always be a geek heehee) before turning it over to US-IT for fine-tuning. And for working for 3.5 hours (straight) on a customer's check requests -- I didn't even have the time to drink water... my lips were as dry as the Sahara desert by the time I was done! But yeah accomplishing something is worth being overly grateful for!
- Speaking of gratitude, I would also like to THANK YOU! My dear blogger friends for all the warm comments.. they really make my day! I'm surprised that despite the low number of new posts I have (I promise to take time post more! I really will!) -- you all are still reading!! And that alone makes my heart flutter with so much joy! You should see the smile on my face whenever I view my site stats:
- I'm wishing all you lovelies a great weekend!!!!
Dress and Shoes: Online Finds
Belt: Online too!!
Earrings: Old Navy
Cuff: Gift from my Mom-in-law